Mary Anne Jaedicke – Certified Life Celebrant
Balancing Joy and Sorrow
A Service Facilitator- Assist in the planning and officiating memorials suited to family. No more stuffy cookie cutter services, Celebrations of Life. Also, leading larger yearly group memorials.
A Grief Companion-Sit in the mud with the bereaved. Listen with empathetic ear.
A Patient Mentor-Coach people to create memorial webpages and store life stories. These function simply once you understand and I will stay with you until you do. I have worked with beginner computer users and I am told I am very patient.
· Trained Life Celebrant – In-Sight Institute 2008
· Co-Facilitated Bereavement Support Groups – Linda Aris.
· Planned and Facilitated CARE Circles
· Designed Get Online, a program intended to help seniors become virtually connected.
· More than 10 years working in Senior’s Recreation
· Professional Special Event Planner
· Computer Graphic Artist